Christine Churchill, President of KeyRelevance, and Chris Silver Smith, Director of Optimization Strategies at KeyRelevance, will both be speaking and moderating sessions at the upcoming SMX East Conference in New York, NY, October 4-6, 2010.
Don’t miss this opportunity to us speak on current search marketing techniques and to meet us in-person!
- Christine Churchill (Speaker): SMX Boot Camp: Keyword Research & Copywriting For Search Success
- Christine Churchill (Moderator): SMX Boot Camp: Link Building Fundamentals
- Chris Silver Smith (Moderator): The Search Crossover: Local, Mobile, Social
- Chris Silver Smith (Q&A Moderator): Mobile Apps & How They’re Revolutionizing Search
- Chris Silver Smith (Speaker): What’s New With Local Search
- Christine Churchill (Q&A Moderator): Search Ads: The Next Generation
- Chris Silver Smith (Speaker): Facebook SEO: Free Ways To Be Found On Facebook
Let us know if you’ll be attending, and we’ll look for you there!
John – heh! Thanx, though Christine and I aren’t really in competition so much as complimentary!
And, as for “slacker”, well, you know her well enough to know she must be the definition of the exact opposite! I continue to try to catch up to her level of ongoing productivity!