Both Christine Churchill, President of KeyRelevance, and Chris Silver Smith, Director of Optimization Strategies for Key Relevance, will be speaking at this year’s SMX West in March at Santa Clara, California. Christine will also be moderating the Analytics Action Plans session.
- MAR 2 / 9:45am – Keyword Research Tools & Techniques (Christine Churchill)
- MAR 2 / 3:00pm – Ranking Tactics For Local Search (Chris Silver Smith)
- MAR 2 / 3:00pm – Keyword Research: Beyond The Ordinary (Christine Churchill)
- MAR 3 / 10:45am – Twitter Marketing Tactics (Chris Silver Smith)
- MAR 4 / 1:30pm – Analytics Action Plans For PPC & SEO (Christine Churchill)
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to learn search marketing techniques directly from us, and from other pros in the industry!
Not only is SMX an excellent conference to learn techniques from some of the top minds in search marketing, but search engines frequently choose to announce major new changes here.
With valuable opportunities to learn marketing techniques, plus chances to hear information directly from the top search engineers themselves, and great professional networking opportunities, make it a point to pencil SMX West onto your calendar. Register today!
Hallo Chris. Nice i will look forward to here you at the SMX West 2010 for the second time! You are one of the best speakers i think.. Cya down there!
Thank you, Paw – I’ll look forward to seeing you there.