Christine Churchill, President of KeyRelevance, and Chris Silver Smith, Director of Optimization Strategies at KeyRelevance, will be speaking at various sessions at this year’s SMX Advanced conference in Seattle, Washington.
- Pump Up Those Conversions! (Christine Churchill)
- Twitter, Real Time Search & Real Time SEO (Chris Silver Smith)
- What You Don’t Know About You Tube (Chris Silver Smith)
We’ll also be helping with moderation on a few sessions, yet to be determined.
SMX Advanced is known for the bleeding-edge search marketing tactics presented, catering to an audience of agencies and experienced in-house marketers, and we expect this one will be no exception!
Be sure to get registered right away if you haven’t already, since the organizers keep this one sharply limited and it’s expected to sell out.
Note added after publication:
Christine Churchill will also be speaking at SMX Advanced London scheduled for 17 & 18 May.
- Keyword Research: Beyond the Ordinary (Christine Churchill)
- The Art of Measuring Local and Mobile Search Results(Christine Churchill)
Christine will also be moderating the Top Ten Customised Search Analytics Reports and QA Moderating the Advanced Tactics for Promoting YouTube Videos and Search Ad Quality Under the Microscope Sessions.